While our mission has always been to reach all generations at Shadow Mountain, rapid growth over these past years has constrained this mission due to the lack of space in our aging facilities. We currently have dedicated space for 20% of our generational ministries and the other 80% meet and share old multipurpose rooms that were never intended for their current use. We feel called to remove this barrier and build a single facility that will allow us to minister effectively to all generations with dedicated space for every age. We are proposing a 100,000 square foot “building for the ages” that will be used to transform lives and further the work of the kingdom for generations to come. Yes, this is a big challenge! The exciting thing is the faithfulness of the Shadow Mountain family will bring this vision to fruition in the near future.
- 100,000 Sq. Ft. of new dedicated ministry space
- 200 New Parking Spaces Adjacent to the Worship Center
- A Building for Every Generation To Become The Men and Women God created them to be
A major component of the new building
will be a 1,000 seat auditorium. Each
weekend, it will serve as an alternate
venue for worship and during the week,
this room will be adapted and utilized
for everything from Bible studies to
banquets. The auditorium will be the
most used space on campus and will be
a hub of activity every day of the week.
- 1,000 seat multi-purpose worship space
- Easliy adaptable for Bible studies,
conferences, chapels, concerts and
- Access to full kitchen to facilitate
banquets and formal events
The Café will be a centralized, casual
centerpiece of this building where
people can connect, grab a cup of
coffee with a friend or have lunch with
their family. The Café will be an active
area where visitors can catch a glimpse
of what Shadow Mountain is all about.
- Warm environment where people will connect, build relationships, and fellowship
- Bookstore/library that will offer practical biblical resources for life development
- Open throughout the week to serve the church and community
The good news is that we have many young couples with infants and toddlers attending Shadow Mountain Community Church. The bad news is that the space in our current nursery is inadequate to facilitate the growth. This proposed nursery will be a world class, safe and nurturing environment where infants and toddlers will be ministered to by a caring staff. Located conveniently on the first floor, this beautiful and functional facility will include secure lobby and classroom areas inspiring confidence that our children are in the best care possible. The nursery facilities will be a pillar of this project, reflecting our solid commitment to ministering to and growing the future generations of Shadow Mountain Community Church.
- State-of-the-art facilities with ample space and resources
- Electronically coordinated security cameras and monitors
- World-class teaching and nurturing environment
These venues will allow our youth ministry team to expand outreach and programming at Shadow Mountain Community Church, to reach more youth for Christ at a major crossroad in their life. Currently we do not have dedicated spaces for our youth. However, with these venues we will offer for the first time, to our senior high students a mid-week, on campus ministry. We will also be able to reach more junior high students by removing the barrier of overcrowded conditions. The student ministry facility will have state of the art technology to create custom venues tailored specifically to youth so that we can communicate the gospel to their generation in their language.
- Fully equipped with the best in production technology for audio, video and lighting
- Dedicated rooms for additional outreach and program opportunities
- One secure, centralized location for all youth
Our Young Marrieds Ministry offers an opportunity each week for couples to connect with their peers in small group communities. The demand for this ministry is so great that it has outgrown its current space on Sunday mornings, spawning mid-week gatherings that are both costly and inconvenient to the modern family agenda. Having a dedicated place for all the Young Marrieds to meet at one time will allow this ministry to grow and flourish without the restraints of setup and limited child care.
- Dedicated space to accommodate young married small group communities
- Acoustically treated room offering a warm, inviting environment
- Childcare for all ages provided within the same facility
Adult Bible Fellowship Classrooms
Adult Bible Fellowship has a rich history as a wonderful way for people who desire community within the context of a larger Sunday School class. Many of these classes number well over 100, yet, they meet in spaces not designed for teaching or accommodating the requirements of these vibrant classes. The new classrooms will include the design and technology to allow these groups to gather without physical hindrances for discipleship and spiritual growth.
- Modern classrooms that can accommodate the rich history of ABF at Shadow Mountain
- All Adult Bible Fellowship classes centrally located in one building
- Elevator access servicing all floors
Music has always been a high priority at Shadow Mountain. For years our family has experienced the excellence that reflects our choir and orchestra’s heart for worship. Even more amazing is that the rehearsal rooms that are home to the gifted musicians are both shared and insufficient. The current practice space was originally designed for 110 members and did not consider an orchestra. Needless to say, the time has come for the construction of a fully equipped home for the Shadow Mountain Choir and Orchestra to continue to grow and develop the talent that fosters a “heart for worship” in all of us.
- Fully equipped rehearsal room for choir and orchestra
- Direct access to the choir loft from the new building
- Adequate/secure storage for instruments and music files